Queensland Blue Couch
- Thrives in full sun and rewards regular maintenance
- Recovers well from periods of extended dry weather
- Budget turf variety with more than 20 years in the market
Queensland Blue Couch: look and feel
Ideally suited for home lawns in central and south-east Queensland, this grass is:
- soft and comfortable
- deep blue-green in colour
- fine textured with a medium/fine leaf
Queensland Blue Couch is ideal for
- Home lawns and sunny yards
- Sunny outdoor entertaining areas
- Domestic and commercial use
- Parks and gardens, nature strips and roadside verges
- A wide range of soils
Queensland Blue Couch is currently being used by:
- Commercial, industrial and residential sites throughout Queensland
- Council parks and gardens, nature strips and roadside verges throughout Queensland
- Sporting surfaces throughout Queensland
Maintenance information for Queensland Blue Couch
- Requires regular maintenance to keep it looking good
- Requires minimal fertiliser
- Spring/summer: Mow 18-25mm in growing season every 7-14 days.
- Autumn/winter: Mow 30-35mm every 21-28 days.
- Water usually once every 3 – 5 days in Summer. If heavy rain falls, water less frequently. Much less in cooler months.
- Best to water early morning. Night watering is not recommended.
- Infrequent, deep watering promotes a healthy lawn.